Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First Birthday

It's not really my birthday yet. But mommy planned a party for me anyway, she wanted daddy to be home for it, and she thought it would be nice to have while grandmas was visiting too. She says that she's going to take me out for lunch, icecream and to get a new toy for my acutally birthday.
I had a really good day. They whole day revolved around me!
Just look at all the balloons! WOW!! Have you ever seen so many balloons!? Mommy & daddy just filled the whole dining room with them.
Here's the cake that all my guests got to share.
My mommy & daddy are the coolest! They gave me my very own cake and let me eat it too! YUM was it good, and boy was it fun to play in.


Presents!!!!!!!!!!! Presents!!!!!!!!! And.......you guessed it. More presents!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment