Thursday, February 5, 2009

10 Months Old

We Moved! I was such a little helper too. Look, mommy caught me working so hard helping the movers pack.





Moving is hard work, boy was I exhausted! It was fun helping pack though. I was excited to move to a new town and meet new people. Although I was a little frusterated that mommy and daddy decided to move right after I figured these step things out. See how good I was doing.

SNOW! At least that's what mommy & daddy called it. It's this really cold white fluffy stuff, that's fun to play in. I had to bundle up good though, hat-gloves & coat, so I wouldn't get sick. Boy did I have fun though. :D I can't wait for more snow!

Living in a hotel can be really boaring. So mommy got me this really big bag of balls, and daddy turned the laundry basket into a ball pit for me. He's such a genius! Guess I come by it naturally huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment