Sunday, February 8, 2009

Children's Museum

We went to a museum today especially for kids. It was amazing! I could touch and play with everything. Mommy & daddy even got in on the fun. I guess it really is true, there's a little bit of kid in us all.


I love playing in the water! It's so much fun to splash in. Mommy must have know I was going to get all wet, she had dry clothes waiting just for me when I was done playing in the water. She's so smart!


Daddy & I were playing with these magic balls. Somehow they would just fly up in the air when you put them over a hole in the table. It was pretty neat.


The light table was alot of fun too. Did you know, that if you mix colors you get a completely different color? How cool is that!?


Drums....drums....drums....what else is there to say? Except...fun...fun...fun!!!

I wasn't too sure what to make of this strange powdery stuff that was all over the floor.

Ding Ding!!

Ride 'em cowboy! Giddy-up!

Who says I have to go down the slide!?

Beep-Beep! Comin' thru!

No comments:

Post a Comment