Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7Months Old

Seven Months old already, my goodness how time has flown! I can crawl with the best of them now, now more army-crawl for me. I'm even starting to cruise along the edge of the couch. Mommy says that I'm growing and learning to quick. But I think I'm right on track.

Just look at me, standing like a pro. I get my own toys from my toy box and everything.


I'm such a little helper, you see? I'm helping mommy get my bath ready. Bath-time is so much fun since mommy got me this really neat seat. I can have more water in the tub so I can play longer before the water gets cold. Don't tell mommy, but I've figured out how to get out of my seat already too.



We went to a promotion for daddy at his work today! Hurray Daddy! Mommy got me all dressed fancy for the ceremony. I was the most handsome little man there. What you don't believe me, well just ask mommy and daddy. Everybody kept telling them how adorable I was in my little sailor suit.



Daddy has been helping me to walk. He had even let me crawl all the way up the steps on my own. But daddy says we can't tell mommy that, or she'll worry about me. ~ So it's our secret, Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment