Thursday, February 5, 2009

11 Months Old

We finally got out of that stinky old hotel, and into our very own house again. Horray! And look, the windows are just the right height for me to look out.
Here I am helping unpack. I'm very thorough! Nothing gets left in a box when I'm on the job!
I even go the extra mile and help mommy clean. See? Aren't I doing such a good job?
But even though I help mommy clean, don't thinnk I forgot how to be messey. I am a little boy after all. Messy is what we do best!
Today was fun. We went to the mall and played on the toys. Then we went to a place call Chuck-E-Cheese and played on more toys. We had lots of fun. I hope to go back there some day.


Mommy has been working extra hard to make my room someplace special for me to play. Just look at it. Isn't mommy the best? She's so creative. I never would have thought to do some of the things she did for me.



Mommy even let me help put my toy bin together.
But you know what, even the toy bin is fun to play with.

Oh yeah! Daddy taught me how to eat off a these long sticks. He said they were called chopsticks. Mommy can't even eat with those. Shhhh! Don't tell her I told you that though. ;) It's our secret.


I'm helping Daddy this time. We had to go to the man store (mommy called it Home Depot), to get some things. Daddy let me drive the cart for him. I'm really getting good at this driving thing. Just check me out!














1 comment: