Wednesday, February 4, 2009

8 Months Old

I've had a busy month. Mommy took me to the zoo one day, to see all the animals. We even fed the giraffe's! I really liked the tigers though. Lots of contrast between their colors and they were up and pacing back and forth. Busy busy, just like me!


Mommy & daddy took me to a place called Monterey, and to an aquarium. They had lots of fishes! They even had sharks! I really liked the aquarium, except for the jellies. The jellies were pretty boring, they just floated there and didn't do anything.
Daddy is playing with me at our hotel room in Monterey! I like having daddy around all the time again, he's so much fun to play with.


Shhhh! Don't tell mommy, but I think I have this gate thing figured out! I'm so close to escaping to areas mommy doesn't want me to go.

Mommy & I went to a festival today. She put me in this silly looking outfit and didn't get into one herself! How fair is that? I'll forgive her this time. At least I'm cute! Roar!!!!

I've learned to play fetch with my puppy! Mommy even caught me playing on video.

I'm learning to walk on my own! Everyday I try some more. I can get all the way up to 9 steps without hanging on to anything. :) Aren't you proud of me? I'm working on feeding myself too. I do pretty good with puffs and biscuits, but that stuff on a spoon is hard to get. It just falls right off before I can eat it.

Mommy & I go to signing classes once a week now. I have a lot of fun there, just like a play date. Mommy is the one doing all the hard work. (hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment