Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 Months Old

Mommy has been taking such good care of me since daddy has been gone. Except today she took me to see the doctor again. She said it was another check-up. Oh no! I wonder if that means more poking? The doctor said that I'm growing great and getting big. I now weigh 16 pounds 9 ounces and am 26 1/2" inches long. I was right after all, more poking. Mommy says that I need the pokes so that I won't get sick. She's must be right, I haven't been sick yet. Maybe I won't be so fussy tonight, maybe!


Just look at that handsome little man in the mirror. You know I think mommy was right all along, that must be me in the mirror. There couldn't possibly be two babies this good looking in the world. Oh! I wanted to tell you, I recently discovered that I have a thumb. I really like to suck on it too. And do you believe that I have feet? I still haven't figured out how to get them into my mouth so I can suck on them too. Boy they sure look tasty. Mommy has been letting me play on the floor a little every day, and I'm learning all kinds of new and exciting things. I can roll over from my tummy to my back like a pro now, and I'm getting much better at rolling from my back to my tummy. I hardly ever miss things when I grab for them. I really like grabbing mommy's hair & shiny earrings. I've even started scooting around on the floor. I haven't figured out how to steer yet though. I keep running into things that won't get out of my way. It's my road why hasn't everybody figured that out yet? Luckily mommy comes to my rescue when I get stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment