Thursday, April 15, 2010

Circus

The circus came to town, and mommy took me! YIPPY! We had so much fun watching the animals and the preformers. Some of that stuff looks so fun! Shhhh~don't tell mommy, but I'm secretly waiting until I can try some of it! :) hehe!
We stopped to look at the elephants before we went into the big top. It was such a pretty day to go to the circus, I'm so glad daddy sent us the information about it, I just wish he was home to go with. The circus would have been way more fun with daddy too.
Waiting for the show to start, eating my free popcorn. Free how cool is that!? Not only was my ticket free, I got free popcorn too. The circus hasn't even started yet, and I love it!
Pretty tigers! I had trouble seeing most of the tiger act, everybody wanted to stand to see it, but what I did see, I LIKED!
WOW! So high! I bet I could do that.....yup I'm sure I could....I like to climb afterall!
That looks fun too. It's just a giant swing! Oh I can't wait to try. :)
This guy was so funny to watch. He kept falling and slipping. Mommy said it was all part of his act. He did really good, and made everybody laugh. His bouncy pool looked like lots of fun too.
WOW! With nothing under them if they fall even. Just hanging on a rope! I'm impressed!
That's a lot of hula hoops!
My friend Sarah & I were playing around one of the tent poles during the half time break. I'm glad Sarah & her mommy were able to meet us at the circus. We had a lot of fun together! We also saw our friends the Kendall's during half time.
Oooooo neat! That has to be hard, I can't even ride a bike yet. Someday though.
Mommy let me sit on her shoulders for the second half of the circus so I could see better. I'm sure mommy's poor shoulders were tired by the time the show was over and we got back to the car.
Now how come he gets to throw things up in the air inside? Mommy is always telling me not to do things like that. Doesn't seem fair. Maybe if I throw two of the same thing next time, she'll think I'm juggling and won't tell me to stop. Hmmm~it's worth a try!
The battery in the camera died just as the elephants came into the tent, so we didn't get any pictures of their act. But were the ever cool!

I really hope the circus comes to town again! Next time, hopefully, daddy will be home & we can all go as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment